Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Introduction

Wow it's been a long time since I've done this blogging malarkey. The amount of blogs I've had in the past few years is quite a number. I seem to get bored and don't know what direction I want to go in and then delete it. I then regret it and make another one (and of course have to decide a new name and URL). I'm glad to get back to my original URL though, how does that work when I can't reuse my most recent past ones? Anyway enough of my confusion over URL technology (it always seems to confuse me). 

My past blogs have been mainly beauty, fashion or photography based. I have worked with companies such as Liz Earle in the past, whom I loved writing reviews on as there skincare works brilliant with my skin. I'm still undecided what I'm going to post here, probably a bit of everything.  It'll most likely be my interest in art, general life updates, beauty, fashion... I think I will give it another go and be less harsh on myself about my posts not being all the same sort of topics! 

Here is a little about about myself . I live at home with my mum, dad, 24 year old sister and of course my dog Rufus. I also have a boyfriend who lives practically over the hedge, clearly didn't have to look too far for a boyfriend ;).  I am currently 18 years old and I'm still studying part time at school (I had to do an extra year to gather more qualifications due to lack of school for a number of years.) I'm currently studying A-level art and AS media studies. I have been ill quite a number of years- will discuss more in another post possibly, but this was the reason for me not attending school all my secondary school life until the past two years where I do go in on a pastime basis. I've always been a creative person, I used to enjoy jewelry making, card making and photography but I did get fed up with it. I then started doing AS level art which I achieved a B grade in (pretty good for not doing it ever in my life and with health conditions involved! I then started A-level this year and although I maybe complain a lot about it I really do enjoy the satisfaction in finishing a piece of work. Sorry I just realized I started rambling about school and art... I do that quite a lot. 

I hope I have made sense in this post! I'm not the greatest at introductions and I'm aware this one is all over the place oops! I'm looking forward to writing the next post!

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment